Epoxy and Polished Concrete Warehouse Floor Solutions
Warehouse Flooring in Winnipeg needs to stand up to the heaviest of traffic of all sorts. That’s why we use epoxy warehouse flooring or polished concrete. Both are well suited to handle heavy duty forklift and industrial traffic on a daily basis.
100% Solid Epoxy Warehouse Flooring
At Westrock Concrete we understand warehouse flooring requirements. That’s why we use various proven treatment and floor solutions that are not only durable, but attractive as well. Our floor coatings are all 100% solid epoxy to help ensure your warehouse flooring meets or exceeds your flooring needs.
Easy Maintenance / Low Cost Polished Concrete Warehouse Flooring
Polished concrete offers low maintenance and cost savings over other types of flooring. It offers a better life-cycle cost and lower maintenance than epoxy but is not resistant to acids and chemicals like epoxy is.
Benefits of Epoxy Warehouse Flooring
- Durability – Concrete floors coated in epoxy last many years. They are simply the most durable floors that resist daily wear.
- Acid / Chemical Resistance – Epoxy floor coverings are chemically resistant making them an excellent choice for manufacturing plants.
- Attractive – With a variety of colors and styles you have so many options to choose from.
- Maintenance – Epoxy floor coatings are easy to clean with soapy water, but require a bit more maintenance than polished concrete. Grease, dirt, dust wipe off easily as the surface is non porous.
- Safety – Epoxy coatings can be resistant to slippage, impact, heat and fire. The high gloss coating option can also significantly improve lighting in your facility.
- Environmentally Friendly – Epoxy coatings are a green option as additional flooring materials are not required.
- Life Cycle / Cost – Can last 3 to 5 years. The initial cost to install is twice as much as polished concrete.
Benefits of Polished Concrete Warehouse Flooring
- Durability – More durable that epoxy for a lot of heavy machinery movement.
- Acid / Chemical Resistance – Not resistant to chemicals and acids like epoxy is, unless a coating is applied.
- Attractive – If maintained, it can remain presentable and clean for a long time, while epoxy requires regular mainteance. Epoxy can look less attractive once it begins to flake, peel, or chip.
- Maintenance – Easier to maintain than epoxy. Water only is needed to clean the floor and maintain its luster for a long time.
- Safety – Epoxy coatings are resistant to slippage, impact, heat and fire. The high gloss coating option can also significantly improve lighting in your facility.
- Environmentally Friendly – Polished concrete is a green option as additional flooring materials are not required.
- Life Cycle / Cost – Can last up to 10 years. The initial cost to install is half the cost of epoxy.
Warehouse Flooring Solutions
Westrock designs and installs seamless warehouse flooring systems for commercial and industrial use throughout the Winnipeg region. Whether you have cracks, breaks, or uneven floors, we can provide you with a permanent solution for medium to heavy traffic warehouses. Our highly skilled team will work with you to create a warehouse floor that is durable, safe, attractive, and easy to maintain. All of our flooring systems take into consideration the types of abuse your floor can expect, including chemical spills and heavy machinery demands.
For a FREE, no obligation quote on installing an epoxy warehouse floor or polished concrete flooring, call us at 204-384-7594.
Our Service area includes Winnipeg, Brandon, Winkler, Portage la Prairie, and Steinbach Manitoba